Saturday, November 11, 2023

Emma Stone, Nathan Fielder and Benny Safdie’s ‘The Curse’ Is cross to bear Show of the Year" comments of public



I got really excited about this movie because the trailer was awesome, even though it didn't show the creature. But when I watched the whole film, it didn't live up to my expectations. It has some good parts, like the spooky atmosphere that stays throughout and the acting is solid. I really like Boyd Holbrook. The writing surprised me at the end, and as a big fan of werewolves, I liked the connection to Gévaudan. It's not super scary, but it has some creepy moments and a constant sense of dread. My issues were with how the creature looked – it was cool but only had one form, so there were no surprises.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Plz comment if you want to share your views. Your opinion is valued